1. For Volunteers no fee required.
2. For member Rs 1100/- Annual fee for Indian and for NRI / Foreigners $ 100 Annually.
3. For adopting 1 child for free education
4. For adopting 1 education centre-3 months Rs 27000/-, 6 months Rs.45000/-, 1year Rs.85000/-
5. Eligibility criteria to become a member of Parikalpana Charitable Trust.
a. Person having 18 years and above of age.
b. Person having not any criminal records.
c. Person having interest in social work.
d. Parikalpana Charitable Trust having right to approve or reject membership application at any time.
e. Parikalpana Charitable Trust having right to approve or reject Donation / donation application at any time.
6). The visitors can download, display or print information from this Site (the Information) solely for non-commercial personal use.
7). You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any information you download. You may not, however distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the site for public purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of Parikalpana Charitable Trust
You may assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the text on the site without the written permission of Parikalpana Charitable Trust
Parikalpana Charitable Trust neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Parikalpana Charitable Trust.
8). With the pecularity of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right for any copyright of Parikalpana Charitable Trust or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
9. Parikalpana Charitable Trust may contain reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information or other proprietary rights of Parikalpana Charitable Trustand/or other parties,no license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other proprietary rights of Parikalpana Charitable Trust and other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
10. While Parikalpana Charitable Trust uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information for the Site, it makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the site,which is provided as is. Parikalpana Charitable Trust accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, Parikalpana Charitable Trust will not be liable for the accuracy , adequacy, timelines of the information contained on the site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranty.
Parikalpana Charitable Trust also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site. Parikalpana Charitable Trust reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its site. Parikalpana Charitable Trust who is controlling this site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of Parikalpana Charitable Trust or a third party.
11). Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Parikalpana Charitable Trust or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction,disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Parikalpana Charitable Trust is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing using such information.
12). The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Parikalpana Charitable Trust reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the programmers described in such information, at any time without notice.
13).Parikalpana Charitable Trust has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the site is linked and because Parikalpana Charitable Trust has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that Parikalpana Charitable Trust is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the site. Your linking to the site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of Parikalpana Charitable Trust.
14). Although Parikalpana Charitable Trust may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the site, Parikalpana Charitable Trust is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Parikalpana Charitable Trust will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Parikalpana Charitable Trust to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
15). Parikalpana Charitable Trust may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
16). The website is optimized for IE
17). Best viewed in 800 x 600 screen resolution.
Here's what you have to do to make a donation online:
1. Select your donation detail. Specify your amount.
2. You are requested to please fill in the personal details and other fields of the form. All fields are mandatory. We require it to enable us process your receipt.
3. Once you confirm the details are correct, you will now be taken to online Emvantage payment gateway. Fill in your card details. You will get an immediate confirmation of your donation. You will also receive an email message with a donation number.
Note 1:- Parikalpana Charitable Trust does not ask for cash donations.
If this is the first time that you are doing any online transaction involving use of a credit card, you need to ensure that the transaction is secure. If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, click on Help from the menu options. Select About Internet Explorer to find the cipher strength (encryption level) of your browser. If the cipher strength (encryption level) support is less than 128-bit, you may want to upgrade your browser. Click here to upgrade to the High Encryption Pack.
1. Donations given to Parikalpana Charitable Trust is eligible for deduction u/s 80G of Income Tax Act,1961.
2. All Payments BY Cheque to be made in favour of "Parikalpana Charitable Trust" and online payment facility is also available at www.parikalpanatrust.org.